Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

Insurance

Subject: Insurance

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen@southpark.la>

Date: 04/24/2018 10:29 AM

To: Robert Buente <bbuente@1010dev.org>, Robin Bieker
<robin@biekerco.com>, Daniel Taban <daniel@jadeent.com>, Channing Henry
<cha nning@almadevelopment.com>

All,

FYI I'm recommending that we switch insurance brokers. We've been using Arroyo Insurance
Services, but I requested a quote from another broker (HUB) and here's the premium
breakdown:

Coverage

Arroyo

HUB

General Liability
$22,406.78
$3,698.00
Excess Liability
$15,164.21
$8,500.00

Commercial Property
$1,930.00
$1,225.00
Workers 1 Comp
$8,303.00
$2,253.00
Cyber Liability
NA

$95.00

Dir. & Officers
$1,995.00

1 of 3

10/19/2018 09:14 AM

Insurance

$1,995.00

$49,798.99

$17,766.00

Detailed proposals are attached. You'll see in most cases, HUB has higher limits.

Unless I hear concerns from you, I'm going to move forward with HUB. I'd like to let them
know by EOD today if possible.

Thanks,

Ellen

Ellen Riotto
Executive Director

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S Flower St, Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen@southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1112

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAngeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instag ram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southparkla/>